Subscribe to HCCNA E-mail
Hindus believe in one Supreme Being who is infinite, all-pervading and eternal and the source of all creation. God is in everything that exists, and is at the same time beyond the manifest universe.
The various functions and aspects of the Supreme Being are given different names. For instance, the Trinity of Hinduism consists of Brahma - the Creator, Vishnu - the sustainer, and Shiva - the Destroyer.
The incarnations of the Trinity are worshipped in various forms. The temples usually have some incarnations of the Trinity as idols for devotion and worship.
Sarvajana Temple - A Temple for All People
The current HCCNA Temple was consecrated in June 2005 andthe deities were installed with an elaborate week-long Vedic ceremony conducted by priests and spiritually energized by Swami Dayananda Saraswati, Swami Viditatmananda and other religious and community leaders.
The temple is called Sarvajana Mandir (Temple for all People). It is open every day in the morning and in the evening (all day on week ends) to provide a spiritual atmosphere for all people irrespective of their faith. The mission of the temple is to have spiritual and cultural upliftment for all relating to Sanatana Dharma and allied Hindu beliefs, while affirming the concept of global family.
- 7:00 P.M. Puja, Bajan and Prasad
- 6:30-7:30 P.M. Ganapathi Abisheham
- 7:30-8:30 Ugadi Puja
- 6:30 P.M. Abisheham
- 10:00 -11:00 AM Havan for Ramanavami
- 6:30 - 8:30 PM Sri Rama Abhisekam followed by Archana, Arati, Prasad
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 Noon Sri Seeta Rama Kalyanam
- 12:00 noon- 1:00 PM Sri Jagannatha puja , Arati, Prasad
- 3:40 PM- 4:00 PM Sundarkanda Patha and Hanuman Chalisa
- 4:30 PM- 6:00 PM Bhajan by Bhajan Mandali
- 7:00 PM - Maha Kali Puja on Amavasya Day
- 6:00 PM - Sri Subramanyam Abhisekham
- 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM - Satyanarayana Puja
- 7:30 PM - Jagannath Puja
- 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM - Subramaniya Abishekam
- 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM - Kali Puja
- 10:00 am - Siva Abhisekham
- 5:00 pm - Satyanarayana Pooja
- 6:30 pm - Jagannath Pooja
April 7, 2016 Kali Puja on Amavasya Day
April 8, 2016 Ugadi Celebration
April 10, 2016 Subramanyam Abhisekham
April 15, 2016 Sri Ramanavami
April 17, 2016 Sri Seeta Rama Kalyanam
May 6, 2016 Sri Seeta Rama Kalyanam
May 8, 2016 Sri Seeta Rama Kalyanam
May 20, 2016 Poornima
June 4, 2016 Savitri Amavasya
June 5, 2016 Savitri Amavasya
June 17 - June 19, 2016 21st Temple Anniversary
The following are the list of planned events in the next 30 days. See full event listing for all events.