Subscribe to HCCNA E-mail
Hindus believe in one Supreme Being who is infinite, all-pervading and eternal and the source of all creation. God is in everything that exists, and is at the same time beyond the manifest universe. The various functions and aspects of the Supreme Being are given different names. For instance, the Trinity of Hinduism consists of Brahma - the Creator, Vishnu - the sustainer, and Shiva - the Destroyer. The incarnations of the Trinity are worshipped in various forms. The temples usually have some incarnations of the Trinity as idols for devotion and worship.
Sarvajana Temple - A Temple for All People
The current HCCNA Temple was consecrated in June 2005 andthe deities were installed with an elaborate week-long Vedic ceremony conducted by priests and spiritually energized by Swami Dayananda Saraswati, Swami Viditatmananda and other religious and community leaders.
The temple is called Sarvajana Mandir (Temple for all People). It is open every day in the morning and in the evening (all day on week ends) to provide a spiritual atmosphere for all people irrespective of their faith. The mission of the temple is to have spiritual and cultural upliftment for all relating to Sanatana Dharma and allied Hindu beliefs, while affirming the concept of global family.
- 8-9:00 PM - Pizza Party
- 9-10 PM - Bhajan
- 10-10:30 PM - Break with snaks
- 10:30 - 11:45 PM - Bhajan
- 11:45-12:00 PM - Arati to welcome the New Year
- 7:00 P.M. - Kali Puja
- 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. Ganapati pooja, Sankalpam, Punyahavachanam, RituikVaranam, Raksha Bandhanam, Akhanda Deepa Aradhana, Ankuraropanam, Arati,Prasad
- 9:00 A.M- 10:00 A.M - Sri Venkateswara Abhisekam
- 10:00 A.M – Ganapati pooja, Kalasha Sthapana Pooja, Vastu Pooja, Vastu homam, Navagraha Homam, Subramanya Homam,
- 11:30-12:00 noon – Saraswati Pooja
- 6:00 P.M- 8:00 P.M. - Sri Subramanya Havan, Jaladhivasam,Khiradhivasam,Vigraha Sthapana, Bhjan,Arati,Prasad
- 9.00A.M.-11.30A.M - Sri Subramanya Havan,Navagraha Havan,Mahapurnahuti, Subramanya Abhisekam
- 11.30 A.M- 12.30 P.M. - Jagannath Pooja,Arati, Tirtha,Prasad, Asirvadam to the sponsors
December 31, 2015 New Year's Eve Celebrations
February 4, 2016
February 12, 2016 Sri Subramanya Vigraha Pratisthapana
February 13, 2016 Sri Subramanya Vigraha Pratisthapana
February 14, 2016 Sri Subramanya Vigraha Pratisthapana
The following are the list of planned events in the next 30 days. See full event listing for all events.